This was our 3rd stay at Aventura Spa Palace. The staff are wonderful and can’t thank us enough for returning to their hotel.…they don’t realize our return has a lot to do with them …we really enjoy the employees there. The food is incredible. We ate at le Huerta this trip and it became my favourite restaurant. Don’t know why we didn’t frequent it in the past. The martini bar is a nice addition – we didn’t know martinis were so good! The entertainment is enjoyable – there’s always an activity going on if you wish to join in. The spa is top notch. Another new addition this year was tea at 5pm. Tea and cookies at the indoor pool or wine and breads and cheese in the lobby – loved them both!!!
We took a day trip to Isla Mujeres and had lunch at a little restaurant beside the Palace resort. The fish (Tikinshik style) is worth the trip in itself. You can rent a taxi and tour the whole island in the allotted time and it’s a beautiful island. Out taxi driver stopped at all the highlights – a look out tower, a house shaped like a shell and the turtle hatchery.
We played golf at the Playa del Carmen Palace course. The beauty was breathtaking. Even if you don’t golf I’d recommend going.
I can’t say enough about this place. I would recommend it to anyone, and I have a number of times. I’m sure we’ll be back (and no we are not members).
My only negatives would be:
1 we were in the concierge level and the treats that are delivered to our
room each night should be coved as by the time we returned to our room there were ants on the plate.
2 the service at the buffet restaurant on the cove side wasn’t as good as it was last year, but we were there quite late one evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico