The Aventura Spa Palace is as good as it gets for a total relaxing do nothing holiday. The food is excellent in all the restaurants (8). The Mexican people are so friendly and helpful. My wife and I have just spent two weeks there and have had a wonderful time. We had champagne on tap and the cocktails were very good.
If there was a down side it was the Timeshare sales reps especially the one we had (Alvor) he was a total pain and would not take no for an answer. He eventually just left the table and did not even thank us for our time.
The hotel is offering Free Spa treatments if you see a Time share rep. Should you want a massage this is probably the only way you will get one as the cost is ridiculous
This is only a small blip the rest is brilliant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico