We visited ASP in Dec 03 and can't wait to return. We were married there and had a group of 17 people total with us. The wedding at the resort was beautiful, as were the pictures and video. We loved the different restaurant choices. Thought the vegetarian and mexican were the best, this is odd cause we waited till the last night on the vegetarian, expecting not to like it. The worst was the chinese for dinner, other meals here were good. The band playing in the Aventura side lobby was a lot of fun, we hung out here every night. We stayed on the Spa side and walked over to the Aventura side for the pools and entertainment. We liked this as the Spa side rooms were very nice, the walk was easy and pretty, and the Spa side was a bit quieter. We are 27 and 29 and I had originally wanted the Aventura side room, but now would pick the Spa side again. Spa services were very good. Staff was helpful and friendly. Each person on our trip stated the resort was an excellent choice and they were very impressed. If anyone is worried about the lack of a "real" beach at ASP they should know that the lagoon area is rocky and more natural but very beautiful. The ASP pools are spectacular. I would not forego this resort for lack of a beach, I would stay at ASP and take the short $5 cab ride to the sister resort Xpu-Ha and spend time on their beautiful real beach. Xpu-Ha was gorgeous, although very spread out and with a definite jungle atmosphere. We visited twice we liked it so much, but I was glad I picked ASP to stay at. It is very luxurious and clean. We also all noted that the other vacationers at ASP were very friendly and fun.
There were people of all ages and maybe we were lucky but we did not come across any annoying, grumpy, or rude people! It seemed like everyone there enjoyed the fun relaxing atmosphere. I almost forgot one of the best things. No children. We liked this idea when we chose ASP and liked it even more once we were there. I don't mean to offend anyone and I love kids, but vacationing with a group of adults at a resort with all adults was a pleasure. We definitely noticed the difference. No screaming, yelling, running around during a nice fancy dinner. No splashing, messing around at the pool. If you are travelling without children I would definitely suggest trying an adult only resort. We will do it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico