This was my first trip to Adventura Spa. I would definitly recommend this place to others. We were 6 women on vacation and had the most relaxing 7 days. The biggest problem was trying to keep track of our spa appointments! Thank goodness for our butlers - Alejendro, Jesus & Carlos - they were always there to arrange everything. The entertainment staff, especially Daniel, made the evenings fun. One night we had dinner in the suite and our waiters, Julio Cesar Dionisio and Valdemar Bon Jovi, made that dinner very enjoyable.
One restaurant that stands out is Mundaca, their staff and servers, especially Jorge Mogel, Afonso Pech, Manuel Hernandez , Educiges Balan & Yair Malpica made that dinner very entertaining, plus the view from a table on the outside terrace was just beautiful.
Our room was very nice and always kept clean and neat. Room service was prompt and always helpful. I understand that things were under construction at that time, so I would think that explains the problems with the air-conditioners in the rooms, lobby, and some restaurants. Hopefully when all the renovations are completed, this will not be a problem.
The spa was very relaxing and everyone who worked there were friendly and helpful.
Having those spa treatments was one of the highlights of the day!!
Some of us prefered to stay poolside during the day. The service and servers by the pool were excellent. One person that stands out is William, one of the servers at the Swim Bar/Burger snack.
Definitly going back next summer! Can't wait to see all the newly renovated rooms, etc....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Amex, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico