We stayed at the Adventura Spa Palace in September 2003 for 2 weeks.
The resort was split in to 2 hotels ( both Adult's only ). We stayed in the Spa Palace which is where the North Lobby was situated and the Adventura Palace is the South Lobby. The rooms were amazing and had everything you could possibly need ( the jacuzzi bath was fantastic) The mini bar was stocked up every other day and there were optics on the wall with Rum, Tequilla and Brandy. The Hotel resort was massive but there was always someone driving past on a Golf Buggy. There was also a Coach that took us from Lobby to Lobby so we never had to walk very far. The Grounds were beautiful and there was a large outdoor pool in both Hotels. There were indoor pools, a diving pool,a cross current pool and several jacuzzi's too. The Hotel Beaches were beautiful but some people were complaining that they were to small and that the lagoons were rubbish but we thought they were fantastic. We spent hours snorkelling in the Lagoons and they were full of tropical fish. There were several Restaurants spread over both Hotels ( Mexican, Italian, Oriental, Healthy Eating, Mediterranean and International. The food and service was excellent. Our favourite was the Healthy Eating Restaurant.
It served Vegetarian dishes, a selection of meat dishes and Healthy choices as well. The Italian was quite disappointing. There was a Grill where you could get Steaks cooked for you to your liking ( they were lovely ) but I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like to queue for long. There was also a buffet serving Italian dishes but there wasn't much to choose from. All the Staff throughout the Hotels were very polite and helpfull. We have been to the Mayan Riviera three times and this was by far the best hotel we have stayed in. There was so much to choose from and you could also visit other palace resorts and use their facilities. There was a bus that took you to the Moon Palace and the Beach Palace in Cancun daily. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this Hotel.
There's something for everyone. There's 3 Gym's, a Climbing tower, assault Course and nature trails for people who want an active Holiday and then theres Spa treatments, Sauna's, Steam rooms etc for People who just to relax. IT IS WELL WORTH A VISIT!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Prestigia and Despegar.com so you can book your Aventura Spa Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico