We just got back from our 5th visit to the Aventura Spa. We were a little concerned regarding the Hard Rock conversion but encountered little construction. It appeared the Cove side had most of the construction but while we were there Palace was blocking off large room sections of the Spa side. It appears they are gutting all of the rooms, so I think a fall Hard Rock conversion is optimistic.
Our stay was April 12-19th, the resort was more crowded that we have seen it for a long time. Yes there is a lot of “lounge chair saving” but we never had an issue finding a place to sit.
As always, there were plenty of food choices, great drinks and the service was awesome. They now allow you to use all your 1500.00 credits toward spa services, before there was a 300.00 limit. We never had an issue booking a spa time and yes there is an 11% tax on used credits, but still a great deal.
We golfed one time at Playacar, the course was in great shape. We were unable to go to the sister club Palace Playacar, as it’s occupancy was too high. If you are interested in seeing dolphins, rays, seals and manatees (FOR FREE), take a cab ride to Puerto Aventura (11.00 each way, about a 5 minute cab ride). It has a great marina and no pressure shopping.
If you want a quite room, try to get a room not in a hallway, your view might not be as good but your noise level will be greatly reduced.
Overall another great trip, Palace Resorts never disappoints. If you go with the flow, realize there might be some communication issues from time to time, double the rum in your MaiTai you will have a blast! If you have any specific questions do not hesitate to contact me.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Aventura Spa
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya/Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Aventura Spa Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.