The resort itself is beautiful. It seemed well maintained. Our room was very nice. We stayed in Trumpeto (far from construction) on the 2nd floor and had an oceanview room. I have no complaints with our room.
Service - I was disappointed with the housekeeping staff. We tipped our housekeeping staff (well) each day instead of at the end of our stay thinking they would keep us stocked with what we need. The service was hit or miss. One day we didn't get any clean hand towels. Another day we didn't get any coffee cups. We asked for an extra pillow on the first day and had to call and ask again at bedtime.
We also were not aware that we got any resort credits. It wasn't until I was talking to my brother who had arrived 2 days prior, that everyone does. This was not explained to me when we checked in. We went to guest services the next morning and they explained it to us. We did take advantage of the Spa and did enjoy that very much. Both my husband and I had massages and they were wonderful.
Food - The food was extremely disappointing. We did have one really good meal and that was at the oriental restaurant. The buffets were the same every day.
Night life - non existent. The resort put on shows in the evening and there was music in the lobby until 10:30 pm. After that there is no dance club or any entertainment. If you wanted a drink you sat in the lobby or the small bar attached to it. This was very surprising since it is an adult only resort.
I would not return to this resort nor would I recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico