We are starting our 3rd week at Aventura Spa, we're here for 5 back-to-back weeks. We were not sure what to expect given the negative feedback. We're here now and continue to read the negative feedback and quite honestly, don't understand it. Everyone here works hard and goes out of their way to accommodate. While the property may show normal signs of wear and tear, we find the rooms to be clean, everything in working order and safe overall. The grounds are BEAUTIFUL! The food is VERY GOOD and the buffets offer a wide variety of food as do the restaurants. We have no problem getting into the restaurants and the service again, is very good. Everyone is smiling and working very hard to accommodate your every need. They do all of this without any expectation of extra money / a tip but are very appreciate should you decide to do so. Everyone is treated with the same fine service if you tip or not so not sure why / where the comments about the need to tip are coming from. We adore the staff at the The Greco buffet and find everyone going out of their way to provide excellent service and to make it a great experience. Nothing is a problem for them and we especially appreciate the fine service from the manager Lilia Heredia and her service team. They are wonderful and work hard to make you feel special. Aventura Spa is very lucky to have Lilia working here...she works hard every day and works to help or staff as well!
Regarding the resort credits, we have no problem using our $1500 resort credits! The spa is wonderful and we have no problem booking our services. We have especially enjoyed 'working' with Alejandro to schedule our weekly services. He is excellent and a great asset to the resort. There are also many other activities (other than the spa) to use your resort credits...trips, special dinners, photos, etc...
We also find the Fitness Center to be great! Lots of very good equipment, very clean and a professional staff. Special thanks to Luis Onidset and Jonathan Delgado Jaimes.
Jessica at guest services also done a terrific job. She looks for us every day just to say hello and make sure all is well!
We are having a terrific time and look forward to the next 3 weeks! If you are planning a trip here, you will have no problem and you will the love it!!! Don't even give it a second thought...you will have no problem!!! A great play to stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Orbitz and Prestigia so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico