Just my husband and myself when for the week for our anniversary. Our room was supposed to be upgraded however this did not happen. WE had a room on the mail floor 1545 with a hammock and double jacuzzi tub, I think all the rooms have this. It was a great room a bit loud in the mornings due to the carts going up and down the halls.
We stayed at the Spa Side the Cove side appreared to be empty.
No need to bring shampoo or conditioner they have larger bottles of Biolage very nice, along with a bottle of biolage body cream. Housecoats and slippers as well.
Also there is free out going calls to Canada and the USA..and it was free we made calls everyday. The wifi was good in our room and around the pools.
Room service is 24 hrs and its great a few times we ordered and it only toook 30 minutes.
The credits are great 1500 my husband went golfing almost everyday sunwing allows you to bring your own clubs for free on the airline however the others charge. Golf clubs are 50 to rent and a small bag of balls are 20. Everything else is free transportion food drinks, great deal. Yes you have to pay 11% on what credits you use but honestly I think everyone knows you get nothing for free! Its a great deal pay 165 for 1500 work of credits good deal in my books. We had the romantic dinner which was romanic however the steak and lobster were not soo good mignon was cooked like a roast in the oven so no medium rare! all well done... and the lobster was overcooked we had to scrape it out of the shell... but it was romantic!
WE had our pictures done I will attach some also used the credits pictures could not be photoshop. Credits can be used to have your hair washed and blown dry, I had an updo it cost me 67. Didnt use the spa.
Didnt see any of the shows we hung out at the lounge and meet lots of people.
Staff were very friendly throughout the resort.
Coffee and Mayan coffee are great. Lagoon is good for snorkeling and it is warm not very deep either. We used the kayaks it was a good time.
Pools are very cold not sure why they are so cold even at the end of the day they are freezing. We still swam in the pools but preferred the lagoons.
We spent the day in Xel-Ha it was great 99 per person for the whole day food and drinks included.
Restaurants were good really liked the steak house, Super Bowl Sunday they put on a huge spread 1400 people were there it was a great time!
We did have a good time however I wouldnt go back to this resort a second time. We were very disappointed that they dont do anything for anniversarys, they could learn a few things from the Majectic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Prestigia and Despegar.com so you can book your Aventura Spa Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico