This was our first time to MEXICO and we had an awesome time! We spent a week at the Spa. from Jan 9 -16 The service is top notch! Upon arrival we were greeted warmly at the door with a cool beverage our bags were taken care of immediately. We were checked in within 10 minutes and shown to our room, where there was a welcoming bottle of wine.
The room was clean and cleaned daily with turn down service in the evening. The one light over the bed was not working so we stopped at the front desk and let them know, it was fixed with 1/2 hour. The bar was restocked and if we had need of anything it was only a phone call away with prompt service!!! We had a delux room with a king bed which was very comfortable the pillows we wanted to take home!
It was a nice treat to be able to call at home at now charge, Good bonus!
The food was excellent with lots of choices in the buffet!!! The staff in all the resturants, buffet or ala carte were pleasant, helpful and always smiling. We witnessed them keeping "cool" and pleasant under some difficult situtations. I think some people are very rude and demanding, yet the staff were always smiling! WE ate at the Itlain restuarant 2x It was heavenly as was the steak house at the Cove. The food was excellent no matter what or choice and I might add you are able to eat at both the Spa and Cove if over 18.
No trouble getting drinks of various variety, always generous with the alcholic beverage of your choice. The drinks were cold and well done. Can't understans why anyone would be unhappy!
. The swim up bar at the Spa was a happen place with all sorts of activity,. The entertainment there was fun the staff working hard to engage visitors here at the swim up bar. The music was good and people seemed to enjoy themselves, and if t hat was not your thing you could chose another pool to relax at. The beach was nice and th cove swimming good as well.. if you like to swim futher out in the ocean this was not possible due to the large waves but inthe inlet awesome.
The Spa credits were neat. We used some for massage and manicure and pedicure The 11% is no big thing you pay tax most anywhere.Think of where else you can get these services for so little.
We also enjoyed the evening shows! THE Mexcian Feista being our favorite.
We believe the Aventura Spa was a good choice and would go back! All the staff are hard working, pleasant. We would like to commend all the staff for their hard work. The grounds are well maintianed with no garbage lying about. We hope that it remains this nice when it changes to Hard Rock. The atmosphere now is relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Amex, Priceline, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico