We were a family of four, it's february 2012. Two 19 year old girls who were bored out of their minds, and well the parents didn't like this hotel.
Food: Awful, no service, I don't know if they were in training, but let just say, I bought this and what I got was excuses. The food was awful, except for the mini burgers the girls ordered, french fries and beer, and that is what we lived on. Except for one great supper. It is a long vacation when you have to go downtown cancun to go eat.
We were bored out of our minds, nothing to do, not even where kids and parents are housed.
We were bugged to no hell by the poeple who were selling timeshare, please, I bought a vacation not to be bugged by your antics that I should by into a timeshare. Leave your guess alone.
Great spas if you get in, that is it was part of our deal, but had problems with the people who did the schedule for you, every excuse that you can think of, we got it. We did finally get a massage and I had great service. But trying to spend the money per room, we could not, it was always full or the times were not convenient or the last day of our trip. That is sad, don't promise something that you can't service, people are not fools.
Drinks were fin in all of the bars, the swimming pool was just ok, there were no entertainment, nothing worked or was under repair.
Food: Oh distastrous, we complained and only the last night did we have a great dinner, apart from that not even the breakfast or lunch buffet. Stay away.
Beach well it's a lagone, my dear friends, nothing to write home about, but yes, their was snorkling and did they did clean up the beach.
The management should all be fired, from the first to the last.
A few days into our miserable vacation, it rained, and water was everywhere, it' rained into our room. Anyway we proceed to walk away to go to the restaurant, I slipped and fell, hit my head on account that it was very slippery. I got to go to the clinic, and I got to pay, because management just wanted me to sign a letter stating I was ok, so they can save their beacon.
I got myself a concussion and lost several teeth, no I was not drunk, nor had I been drinking, I was completely sober.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico