I just spent December 17 - 22, 2012 at the Aventura with my 3 daughters. Our travel agent, Mitch at Tripguy.com took care of everything for us. We were greeted at the airport by the friendly Lomas travel guys in their teal shirts. About 10 minutes of waiting and we were off to the resort (just the 4 of us so we didn't have to stop along the way). Just under an hour later, we arrived. The Aventura is a beautiful property with plenty of trees and lush vegetation. We were offered champagne at check in and we were off to our rooms about 15 minutes later.
The bad: The rooms were not what we asked for and one of the rooms was occupied. We got things straightened out and 30 minutes later we were in rooms directly across the hall from each other. It was difficult to schedule our spa treatments but we finally got them and it was worth it. I never got a mani or pedi because there were no appointments available.
The good: Beautiful resort, loved snorkeling in the lagoon, weather was hot and sunny, food was the good and they had a bus that took us to Playa del Carmen for the day.
Overall: We had great weather and there was plenty to do on the days we weren't poolside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Amex, BookIt.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico