I'm currently at this resort and its our last day! :-(
My wife and i have had a wonderful stay. Usually we try to visit caribean resorts once as there are so many to try, however we both want to come back here soon!!!! Its that good!!!
Please dont listen tot he bad reviews, they are just cranky people that not only have rediculous expectations or unreal and impossible expectations.
Those same reviews scared us to death before we got here! But i can tell you this is a great resort and if you paid the slight premium to come here and you are a resonable person dont worry about a thing!!!!
Btw - i'm writing this review on the beach using the resort wide free wifi. The rooms can call Canada and USA for FREE!!!!
All the employees are VERY nice and helpful, not one bad apple in them!
Food was great! Lots of selection, the restaurants dont require reservations.
Lots of bars all over the resort. And they stock all the premium boos
If the hotel isnt too busy the resort credits are were easy to use and were well worth! Minus the 11% admin fee its a awesome deal. Just book early and make use of the spa (ask for theripist Luz, she is great!!!) . We used up all our credits.
The cove instead of the beach isnt a big deal! If you like waves just head to playa del carmen for the day. Infact not having waves was kind of nice and being able to snorkle with fhe fish that come into the cove.
I highly recommend this resort!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico