Upon arriving at Cancun airport as always i went to find my travel bus to take me to the Aventura Spa...Once finding the correct shuttle bus i came to discover that they didnt have my name on the list...after the driver making several calls apparently for some reason they could not find me therefore i was told to take a cab and the resort would reimburse.i had no problem with that i just wanted to get to the resort...Once the cab checked in at the security gate sure enough my name was on the list. Whewww what a relief...after i got checked in i was told to go to public relations for my cab money to be returned $130.00..I gave the lady my receipt and she told me it will take a day or 2...During this time we meet with the palace welcoming person and i had explained to her about the cab incident and she apologized and assured me i would get my money and even went as far to tell me they've been having problems such as this with the shuttle company...so at this point im feelin good about gettin my money but them 3 days had passed so i went to guest services myself looking for my money...I was told by the girl that they will not be refunding me my money...i then asked to speak with her manager and this guy comes by and i explain to him my situation...He said sir you did not give the booking agent your flight information...im like are you serious, your booking agent allowed me to book a room with you guys with asking for my flight info...Isnt that there job..He tells me no its my job. i get really frustrated with this guy and even go as far as to tell him who the booking agent was and the exact time i did it...guess what he said to me? PROVE IT....oh well i wasnt happy then and i said sir you have blank blank computer in front of you are you telling me that you cannot pull up my reservation to confirm the booking agent....He would not do it..i then ask him to call reservation and ask for ivan to speak with him....so anyway hes on the phone and comes back to tell me that they have no ivan...i said give me the phone and he wouldnt...he was lying he didnt even call reservations....
Ive been to one end of cancun and stayed at Beach Palace for xmas all the way to adventura spa and sstayed at the moon so many times in between. i even stayed at the new resort in Punta cana.....
i am giving this property a terrible raiting because one person ruined my trip by tryin to manipulate and be-little me the same time...
After many yrs of bragging about palace and introducing friends, family, employees and spending mabye $50,000 it is with sadness that i will no longer return to a palace resort.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Amex, BookIt.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico