Let me start off by saying we had a great time and I would like to thank all the staff that made our 22 anniversary so special for my wife and I. Paulina you rock!!!! We were treated like a king and queen during our stay from the time we arrived to the moment we left. All the staff were helpful and more than willing if given a chance and treated kindly.
I understand members of Palace resorts you have valid concerns in some areas but REALLY. I was soooo embarrased for most of you and put many of you in your places. Didn't your parents teach any of you manners? I saw so many members "throwing fits and acting so dang entitled it sickened me and my wife. YOU members almost ruined our vacation, ALMOST. We did not turn down the time share because of price or that we did not like the resort, it was because I would not return to a place that I would have to see any rude "members" or be associated with such clientele.
I would also like to point out that we knew the place was in transition and were informed by some very nice members prior to leaving on vacation to take this into consideration. My wife and I have always live with the motto of you Reap what you sow, and a little kindness goes a looooong way. I am so sorry for people that cant see that good is good and that have a mentality of the glass is half empty.
Aventura thanks for a glass that was filled for our entire trip. And no I dont mean liquor because my wife and I dont drink. We saw life clearly our entire stay and stayed optomistically objective. If you are going dont worry about some of the bad reviews, make the trip fun and happy.
Btw we had no problems booking anything, never felt we "needed" to tip and made each other happy and didnt expect someone else to do it for is. Enjoy!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Prestigia so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico