We traveled to the Aventura Spa a little under a year ago with a large group. I had never been to Mexico and the appeal of the $1500 room credit really made our decision easy. I researched the options for the Aventura spa and day excursions (through Trip Advisor) . I poured through the reviews on every website possible and I must say we just absolutely loved the resort. I recommend it to anyone and especially if they offer the credits, which I am not sure if they will continue once the turnover to Hard Rock is complete.
During our stay we utilized the resorts spa several times. We have 2 couples massages, including the hot stone massage. I also had a facial, mani & pedi. The staff was professional and friendly. We also utilized the resorts excursions and traveled to Isla Mujeres and Tulum. Now, although these were great and cheap Id recommend planning a whole day for each. Time was very limited and both places have enough to offer a whole day of exploring. The hotel can help you line up transportation, but the hotel trips are just a few hours - DEF NOT enough time.
We attempted to eat at every restaurant on the resort, only on one occasion did the restaurant not have what we wanted. The food was excellent! Our favorite - the Italian Restaurant! We also bought large "Bubba" cooler mugs and the bartenders at the pool never had a problem filling these up for us, or adding more liquor when we asked for stronger drinks!
Our room was set back in a courtyard so no ocean view, but that was okay with us. We were hardly in it anyway. Here are my pointers:
*Get to the pool early or wake up and put towels out. its full by 8-9am. Even though the staff will get more chairs there was never enough.
*Go into Playa del Carmen and go to the Playa Palace for beachfront. Even though Aventura is transferring to Hard Rock, we just walked out and said we were staying at their sister resort, the beach staff didn't even think twice and we had full service on the beach (and it is right next to Senor Frogs!).
*Tip. You don't have to but it is just nice. The staff is so helpful and friendly!
*Go see the moneys on the family side. The day we went it was pouring rain so we couldn't :(
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Aventura Spa
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya/Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Venere, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, MexVax, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Aventura Spa Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.