My 80-year-old mom wanted to do something special together, and we chose Aventura Spa Palace for our trip. We are so glad we did! We were treated like queens during our entire stay. The food was very good and service everywhere was top-notch. We enjoyed all of our meals, with the only minor issue being slow service at the steak place (Mundacca). We stayed on the spa side and enjoyed several luxurious treatments with our resort credits. The therapists were excellent and the spa itself is so tranquil and beautiful. Be sure to go an hour early and take advantage of the hydrotherapy room. The ladies in there will help you every step of the way with a smile. Our room was very nice and we had no problems maintaining a comfortable cool temperature. Our only issue was the difficulty in getting wash cloths - for some reason, the maids (we had different ones every day it seemed) were determined to leave only bath towels for us, and we wanted wash cloths and hand towels. Even though we left our used cloths on the racks to indicate we would use them again, they always removed our wash cloths and hand towels. We called housekeeping and they were always quickly provided, but it seemed a little strange.
My mom is very healthy and we were pleased to be put into the French Horn building, which was midway between both sides of the resort. It was an easy walk to the lobby of either side from our room. We could enjoy delicious coffee and sweets on the Cove side, hope a shuttle and be in the lobby of the spa side in no time. We spent a lot of our time on the cove side since there were very few people there compared to the spa side and it was much easier to get a pool lounge. All of the lounges on the spa side were claimed by 7 a.m. most days.
We enjoyed meals at all of the restaurants, but have to remark on the excellent service we received from Julio in Ventanas restaurant. He went out of his way to joke with my mom and really made her feel special each time he saw her. We were thrilled that he was our waiter at the outdoor barbecue for the fire show, too. If I owned a restaurant I would be proud to have an employee like Julio!
We would love to return to Aventura and hope its changeover to Hard Rock doesn't take away the special pampering touches we enjoyed during our visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico