We just got back from another wonderful stay at Aventura Spa Palace. We have been there 4 times before but this was our first time since they split the club between the Spa and Cove. We have been members since 2001 and are totally sold on the Palace experience. The resort was VERY QUITE but all restaurants were open and we never lacked for anything. We asked some of the staff to confirm the rumor that it is becoming a Hard Rock like Punta Cana and it is true. The change should take place around December, we are anxious to see how it will affect the resort.
Here are our tips:
Rooms: Try to avoid the hallway rooms; you hear everything from doors slamming to blow-dryers. We stayed in Oboe 3455. These rooms are located in the outer wings. We had a nice view of the ocean and our room was very quite. If look on a map and you can see the sections that are not in the hallways.
Service: As always topnotch…we like to send a special thanks to the bar staff of Javier, Aldo, Jose and Eduardo…these guys were entertaining and know how to make a drink.
During our stay we were asked a lot about the service, how they could make improvements. It seems like every time we go back there are new improvements. Palace seems to listen and is willing to implement suggestions from their guests.
1500 Credit: This is our second time using the credit and we used all but 70.00. They are offering more ways to use the credit such as purchasing bottles of tequila, spa products or 300.00 toward jewelry. We still wish we could use more than 300.00 toward the spa…hint hint Palace….
Activities: We golfed Playacar and Moon Palace. Both courses are in great shape. The wildlife on the Playacar course is amazing…check out our photo. We participated in the “monkey tour” which consisted of walking to the front of the resort and looking for spider monkeys. We saw several and were told about 60 live on site.
As usual, your trip is what you make of it. We go with the flow, if we eat something we do not like, we get something else, if our drink is weak we ask for a floater. If you need something special just ask a Palace staff member… they go out of their way to make your vacation pleasurable. If you have any specific questions, feel free to email us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico