I went here during the Christmas Holiday/"End of the World"/End of the Mayan Calender and had a blast. This is a perfect place for a couple to unwind and relax, and have a lot of fun. It is close to all of the "tourist" spots: Tulum, cenotes, Mayan ruins, Playa del Carmen,etc. We either walked or took one of the local buses (super cheap!) to get around, and despite what most friends, families and other Americans will tell you, I felt totally safe! The locals were kind, and despite my lack of conversational Spanish, most everyone speaks English here. The staff was warm and engaging. Happy Hour at the hotel is a must! The bartenders make the best margaritas! I was expecting this Omni to be a big blown out tourist trap, but this one wasn't. It had about 30 rooms total and it was surprisingly quiet and the room we had was clean and comfortable with a view of the ocean. The reason why there isn't much of a beach is because a former hurricane had washed it away, so I don't now how much "renovation" they can do. What is left, is just fine, and I kind of like you can step down from the hotel into the deep blue sea! I don't know about the spa because we didn't use one, if there was one. Morning breakfast was continental style: fresh fruit and local pastries...delicious! This gringo will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Omni Puerto Aventuras Hotel Beach
- Omni Puerto Aventuras Hotel Beach Puerto Aventuras
- Omni Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Omni Puerto Aventuras
- Puerto Aventuras Omni
- Omni Puerto Aventuras Hotel Beach Resort Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Omni Puerto Aventuras Hotel Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.