My wife and I rarely stick around the hotel at meal times and never make up the value of all inclusive resorts. When faced with a group trip to Playa Del Carmen for a wedding we were determined to find a nice resort for a fraction of the price without that was not all inclusive. We were able to book the Omni Puerto Aventuras for a fraction of the price and really enjoyed the resort. It was a nice landing spot in the evenings and great place to start the mornings. We are not lay out at the beach folks but there seemed to be enough beach that people were out there. We enjoyed eating breakfast outside at the restaurant looking at the ocean and enjoying the quiet mornings.
The pool has a jacuzzi. A nice swim up bar for sipping cocktails and a friendly, easy going vibe. In the evenings, everything is open and nice and a pool table sits in the main bar area for open air drinks and pool. The rooms have an outdoor hot tub and hammock. We never used ours as we preferred to go down to the main area.
The surrounding area of Aventuras has several restaurants and bars and everyone is very friendly. Also, you can swim with all of the sea wildlife right in Aventuras.
Having a car in the resort is pretty easy and painless. The parking lot is right next to the lobby and while it was small, we always found a spot. Overall, we enjoyed this small, friendly resort and would return.
- Also Known As:
- Omni Puerto Aventuras Hotel Beach Puerto Aventuras
- Omni Puerto Aventuras Hotel Beach
- Omni Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Omni Puerto Aventuras
- Puerto Aventuras Omni
- Omni Puerto Aventuras Hotel Beach Resort Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, MexVax, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Omni Puerto Aventuras Hotel Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.