This was our first experience in the Riviera Maya area and I am very happy that we had the opportunity to discover the Aventura Cove. Combined with the Aventura SPA the whole complex became available for our leisure. The restaurants in both areas were excellent and the service was impecable. We were there for the week of Feb 6, 2011. We were welcomed at the front desk with a refreshment and directed to the check In. From then on the vacation experience started. The rooms are excellent, views are tremendous but most of all and I am stressing it again, the Service by all was "EXCELLENT". We were told by many staff members that they are proud to be working for the "Palace" group, and they pass this message on to the guests. A happy employee goes a long way in making ones vacation a very enjoyable one. Even though this hotel does not have direct access to the beach, in my opinion was made up with the different lagoons and pools that are within the complex. Also, being a guest of the Palace Resorts, it gave us the capabilities of visiting another one of their resorts (Playacar) with the same benefits that we had at the Aventura Cove. (Meals, drinks, facilities, etc.) Also, another plus as it was to our surprise once we checked in, the resort is offering their guests a "Resort Credit" of $1500US that could be used on amenities in the hotel, outside tours, or other amenities that are offered at other Palace resorts such as Golf. Other features that we used are WIreless Internet in our room along with free long distance back to Canada. That is also available to US and Mexico.
These comments are from the heart and they represent the feelings that my wife and I shared at the hotel. We truly had a positive experience and hopefully it will be the same for others that visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views , a private white sand beach , and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas . It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico