We just went down for my brother's wedding this past weekend and had an amazing time. Here is the quick lowdown for everyone heading down there...
1) Hydrate - if you are going to be boozing it up in the hot sun all day you are going to need to hydrate.
2) Service - servers, bartenders, and room attendants are extremely accommodating, especially when you tip.
3) Food - This is the only dicey part. You can pick and choose a few places to eat. Zen, Frida, and brunch at Caio was muy bueno. No need to visit Toro as the food is small portions and steaks not what you expect ( I'm from NYC). There is a lot of salt on everything as well so an iodine overdose may be in your cards.
Overall experience was solid. Family aka Hacienda side seems more bumping inside and outside at times due to all the kids. If you want pool aerobics, water polo, foam parties, volleyball, and Juan's Miami Vice's then head over to Heaven.
PS. If there are any artists performing then make sure they don't hog up all the bacon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views , a private white sand beach , and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas . It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico