The main reason this place gets 4 stars is the staff. Kudos to Edwin @ Toro, Mariano, who mainly worked special events, Esteban , who worked the lagoon area, Elizabeth in the nail salon & finally , Ever in the spa. We attended a destination wedding and several functions for this specific event. Upon check-in , a map of the property would have been helpful. We thought it would be easy to get around , but found the layout to be a little confusing and some of the staff could not direct us in the right direction ( none of the above mentioned staffers) . The food is good at best, but the filet at Toro is exceptional ! Many of our party were bragging about the tasty flank steak at Impanema for lunch as well. Had lots of fun dancing at the Heaven night club! We were able to use credits for facial, manicure & massage. The fee, we thought , was nominal .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views , a private white sand beach , and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas . It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico