We arrived and were greatly promptly, our accommodations were ready early & were exactly as advertised: Nice view, 2 patios (one downstairs, one up), mini bar (fully stocked). The air conditioner worked great (pet pev, I like it cold)
- You can tell they are still transitioning from Palace to Hard Rock, which we understood when making the reservations, but it was very obvious.
- Food: Zen, Italian, Brazilian & French restaurants were good. Buffett & Snack bar were average. The steakhouse was not so good.
- Service: well....I guess this is relative but kinda slow poolside (under staffed) & the resort was 50% full. Cocktail servers in club & lobby bar were great. You could tell it was slow for the staff. We are always treated well because we TIP & you should too....I don't care what they say, everyone should tip.
Selling: So, everyday someone called our room trying to sell us a "membership".... No thank you. Not because we weren't enjoying ourselves, because we never stay in the same place twice. That was annoying.
Beach: there is not really "beach" there are these nice lagoons to swim in the ocean water but it's not really a beach.
Overall: It was a nice vacation. Not our best experience but average.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico