I did lots of research about Reviera Maya area and this resort before I went, and have seen some negative comments about this resort. I was a little concerned but not any more after this trip. I don't understand why some people have so many complaints. My experience turned out to be an excellent one. This resort is not perfect (which one can be perfect?) but has exceeded our expectation in many aspects: services, variety and quality of food and drinks, spa, etc. , and most important of all, very nice and friendly stuff which try every effort to meet your needs. It doesn't have a long/big beach but this will be resolved when they put a really nice one outside of the rocks by Nov 2013. To me, those beaches currently surrounding the few lagoons have been nice enough.
If I expect there would be something different, I have a couple in my mind:
1. Activities: I understand lots of people go tours outside of the resort during the day, but it would be nice if more activities are offered during the day like salsa, Spanish learning for visitors, cooking class for local food, etc. There are a few very nice night activities but there is no place we can go dancing on a regular basis-this is a resort for adults vacation, so I thought there are quite a lot of people loving disco, ballroom dancing, etc.
2. Competition of beach couches in the morning. In afternoon, there seems to be no problem at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views , a private white sand beach , and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas . It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Tingo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico