We had excellent time in Aventura cove from Jan 19th to Jan 26th 2013. It was awesome vacation.
I would give rating 4.5 out of 5. Staff was really nice and always eager to serve and help. Food was excellent with lots of variety. Best part is Spa on hotel credit, visit to Tulum.
Service was excellent both at restaurant, pool, lots of activities for kids and adult at pool. you can spend whole day at pool side.
Entertianment shows at night were awesome my son enjoyed mechael jackson, magic and circus show. 7 days went so fast, we wish we have few more days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views , a private white sand beach , and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas . It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico