My husband, 16 year old daughter and I stayed at the Aventura Cove Palace this January 2012. We were very pleased with the pool area, the restaurants were pretty good, but unforturnately not all of them were open at all times due to conventions and low guest occupancy. We have to give all the staff high marks for service and friendliness. We never encountered any problems with any aspect of service. The sport and activity crew was especially friendly and fun. The problem we had with this resort was the lack of beach. There is only a shallow cove area. This we could live with because they did have a daily free shuttle to the ocean front to the Playacar Palace resort. This however may be not allowed due to the Cove and spa resort being taken over by the Hard Rock Resort. The other and only significant problem we had was when the Mexican Pepsi division held their convention at the resort they set up their reception area outside our building and every night were very loud and disruptive. On the final night the reception was permitted to go on until 2:00 a.m. without regard to non Pepsi guests. The manager did respond to our complaints by refunding our monies paid for the final evening, so I was happy that they tried to please us even though Hard Rock would be taking over soon anyway. The planners of this convention should have had more consideration to its non convention guests in the first place. The resorts occupancy was so low that non convention guests could have been placed much further away and not had to be disrupted by the noise and commotion in the first place. In my opionion this was poor upper management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views , a private white sand beach , and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas . It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico