My husband and I along with our 2 children ages 3 and 5 stayed here from Dec.28-Jan.4th. It is a great hotel, but being a family hotel there are 2 things I would change: 1) have a toddler friendly pool, our 3 year old is on the taller size and she could not toug the bottom o the pool, thus we were always on alert. The second things I'd change is the shows that take place at night, have them start at 8 not 9. Overall, we had a great vacation and will consider going back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views , a private white sand beach , and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas . It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico