We thoroughly enjoyed our 8 days at this all-inclusive resort. The room was clean and lovely and included a spa next to the bed. Excellent maid service with flower petals on the spa towels and chocolates on the pillows. SPA treatments were reguvenating. Very efficient lobby and tour staff, a variety of excellent restaurants and entertainment nightly. The "Fire Dancers" were incredible!! The entertainer on "Samba" night could challenge any professional. Our favorite activity was swimming with the dophins; we have wanted to do that for years. The friendliest people were the "Pool Bar" staff. Many thanks to Margarita and Lucy for making us feel at home. The only negative was that their Chardonnay wines were awful, so we had margarittas instead. We plan to return next spring. OLA!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views , a private white sand beach , and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas . It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico