“Back again..still great food and service..” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Boulder,Co
“Back again..still great food and service..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

We visit Puerto Aventuras frequently and will be moving there in November..we eat at Joels Pub often while there..the food and service is consistently great and the staff and kitchen are always accommodating...when visiting during the day..say hello to Frederico or Joel..

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hudson, Ohio
“Great margaritas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

We stopped by 3 times while we were in PA staying nearby. Had great margaritas each time. They have a good beer selected also. Fun place to sit and watch the dolphins.

Visited March 2014
East Hampton, New York, United States
“They tried.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

There are 2 Pub restaurants ...side by side...and the one we chose, the larger, was probably the wrong choice. We had frozen Margaritas at both in 2 days. Both were pretty good.

Since we were already seated at the larger Pub, and my wife was not going to get the brisket special in the other one we stayed at the larger one for dinner.

We shouldn't have. My fajitas were not very good. My wife's paste with vegetables and chicken was better, much better. In fact we took the pasta and veggies home and the next night had it with broccoli and sauteed mushrooms, garlic and cayenne. It was a perfect addition to our steak.

I said that they tried and they did I guess.

A pet peeve of mine is eating in a restaurant where the wait staff is unaware of what is happening at their tables. The Pub suffers a lot by being totally unaware of what is going on. There was some wonderful live music played by an Ecuadorian couple.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“Bullyng turistico”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

En Español

La comida me gusto mucho, el problema es con las cuentas que los meseros te entregan, si no te pones abusado con la cuenta, en este lugar los meseros te pueden cobrar mas dinero de lo que realmente debiste pagar.

Este tipo de acciones son consideradas como "Bullyng al turista" yo me me di cuenta de esto por que suelo revisar producto por producto que consumí siempre al pagar la cuenta, no dudo que una persona extranjera no lo note y caiga en su trampa.

In English

I really liked the food, the problem is with the accounts that the servers deliver to you, if you do not pay attention to the account, the waiters in this place can charge more money than you should really pay.

Such actions are considered " Tourist Bullyng " I realized this because usually i always review the account, I guess a tourist from another country is likely to fall into the trap.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
OAKVILLE
“Great ceviche”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I had the opportunity to eat here a few times on my recent stay in PA. Love their shrimp ceviche, and the lime soup! My favourite 'go to' meals!

Visited February 2014