I have stayed here before in 2002 and had a better time January 2011. Not many Americans at this place which had Mexican families and has a Mexico feel. Away from the beach front madness. Clean/ cool pools with good pool bar drink service by a friendly man.
Staff was friendly and helpful. Don't expect room maintenance repairs although our room was one of the remodeled rooms and was nice although bed was firm, but we slept well after a day in the sun. Close to town and restaurants. Would recommend for a low key visit and mellow stay. May not be for everyone expecting the beachfront scene.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a condo in a tropical town, beaches with crystalline water, colorful fish and exotic drinks.Ixtapa Palace Resort welcomes you to Mexico’s best kept secret with a true Mexican atmosphere, original charm and tradition. A distinctive resort to relax and enjoy the tropical surroundings or take part of the many amenities Ixtapa Palace has to offer its guests. - Relax in one of our 3 swimming pools. - Enjoy a relaxing day at the spa, with Ixtapa's only temascal. - Ixtapa Palace hosts the largest gym including free weights, machines, cardio, aerobics room, tennis and squash courts. - High speed tobogan for the kids. - Mini-golf and table tennis. - All suites are equipped with A/C and calbe tv. - Ask about our suites with kitchenettes.We hope you enjoy your next vacation to Ixtapa Palace Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Ixtapa Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ixtapa Palace Magic World Hotel Playa La Ropa
- Palace Magic World Ixtapa
- Palace Magic World Hotel Ixtapa