Ixtapa Palace ....What a dump.
Stay away from this place BAD NEWS !!!
Worn spots on the sheets, no towels in the room, water coming up through floor drain in bathroom, the whole place is worn look.
Water park next door didn't work. We share the hotel with 200 - 300 federal police staying at the facility. Felt like I was staying in the Green zone in Iraq. Automatic weapons, flack jacket, some with face masks on. Restaurants: There was no place to eat at hotel since it was a full time job feeding the troops but found a nice place around the corner. Went to Pacifica Report and bought a time share.
Loved Ixtapa, beautiful beaches, friendly people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a condo in a tropical town, beaches with crystalline water, colorful fish and exotic drinks.Ixtapa Palace Resort welcomes you to Mexico’s best kept secret with a true Mexican atmosphere, original charm and tradition. A distinctive resort to relax and enjoy the tropical surroundings or take part of the many amenities Ixtapa Palace has to offer its guests. - Relax in one of our 3 swimming pools. - Enjoy a relaxing day at the spa, with Ixtapa's only temascal. - Ixtapa Palace hosts the largest gym including free weights, machines, cardio, aerobics room, tennis and squash courts. - High speed tobogan for the kids. - Mini-golf and table tennis. - All suites are equipped with A/C and calbe tv. - Ask about our suites with kitchenettes.We hope you enjoy your next vacation to Ixtapa Palace Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Ixtapa Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ixtapa Palace Magic World Hotel Playa La Ropa
- Palace Magic World Ixtapa
- Palace Magic World Hotel Ixtapa