This is not a bad hotel but is not what I expected for the money. Is not located on the beach, you have to walk some blocks to get to a crowded public beach. I must say is one of the worst locations on the hotel zone because of that, though is close to some nice restaurants. The hotel have some nice amenities like a pool table an a gym. The facilities look outdated.The suites are large and have a kitchen, personaly I do not like mi wife cooking on vacation so we prefer one of the all inclusive resorts beachfront, you might think they are a lot more expensive, but they are not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a condo in a tropical town, beaches with crystalline water, colorful fish and exotic drinks.Ixtapa Palace Resort welcomes you to Mexico’s best kept secret with a true Mexican atmosphere, original charm and tradition. A distinctive resort to relax and enjoy the tropical surroundings or take part of the many amenities Ixtapa Palace has to offer its guests. - Relax in one of our 3 swimming pools. - Enjoy a relaxing day at the spa, with Ixtapa's only temascal. - Ixtapa Palace hosts the largest gym including free weights, machines, cardio, aerobics room, tennis and squash courts. - High speed tobogan for the kids. - Mini-golf and table tennis. - All suites are equipped with A/C and calbe tv. - Ask about our suites with kitchenettes.We hope you enjoy your next vacation to Ixtapa Palace Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ixtapa Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ixtapa Palace Magic World Hotel Playa La Ropa
- Palace Magic World Ixtapa
- Palace Magic World Hotel Ixtapa