“Great way to check things out, delicious food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of La Fusion

La Fusion
Ixtapa's main boulevard, across the street from Emporio Hotel, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo 40880, Mexico
+52 755 553 0225
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 92 Restaurants in Ixtapa
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, International
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: We are open all day for breakfast, brunch and dinner. Close the kitchen at 11:30 pm. Have live etertainment Fridays and Saturdays. Great food, good service and a very nice atmosphere.Estamos abiertos todo el dia con desayuno, comida y cena. Cerramos la cocina a las 11:30pm. Musica en vivo Viernes y Sabado. Buena comida buen servicio y un gran ambiente.
Denver, Colorado
“Great way to check things out, delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

On our first night in Ixtapa we decided to wing it so we looked on TA and found that La Fusion ranked pretty well among other Ixtapa restaurants. It is near Señor Frogs on the second level corner. We were greeted and served by Erick and Pancho who did a great job making us feel welcome. La Fusion has a view of the main strip
and Señor Frogs parking lot and bus stop. My wife and I are people watchers so it was perfect in our own quirky way for our first night in Ixtapa. We had the garlic shrimp and bacon wrapped cheese shrimp (amazing flavor) -both dishes were delicious. I cannot complain about anything at la fusion, it was a nice meal at a decent price with a cool location for people watching. I recommend it as a spot right in the Hotel Zone of Ixtapa for a good affordable meal.

3 Thank M C

toronto
“Still Rocks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Went back to La Fusion in March and was not disappointed! My favourites, beef medallions and mussels, were still outstanding. Tried the pasta and the fish in garlic, they were wonderful. Adding the music, Blues Thursdays and Salsa on the weekends, made the experience even better! I can't wait for my next trip to enjoy it once again!

1 Thank upper2
Westbank, British Columbia, Canada
“Wonderful spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Great food, great service, great spot overlooking street action down below. You gotta try this spot. It makes one of the many places to check out in ixtapa an absolute must.

1 Thank Ruth T
Hayward, WI
“awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Service and food were awesome. We will be back. Now a favorite in ixtapa. Try it, you will not be disappointed. Wait staff was by far the best we have had here.

Hanover, Minnesota
“Great location, food was good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

La Fusion has a great location on the second floor over looking the Main Street of Ixtapa and (unfortunately the Señor Frogs parking lot as well) is great for people watching. It's airy and you get a nice breeze through the restaurant. As for the food it was good but not great. My wife had the peppered beef medallions which she ordered medium/well done. They came out closer to the rare side of the spectrum. She sent them back and she received what I believe to be a new order that were done perfectly this time and it only took a few minutes. I give them the benefit of the doubt on this and figured the waiter misunderstood her request for medium/well. I had the Mahi Mahi and it was satisfactory but not great. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and we will most certainly give La Fusion another try.

1 Thank CowboyMN