My family has now visited Club Med Ixtapa twice, both times for Fall break during the second week of October. Our children, ages 6 & 9 absolutely love it. October is not peak season for the resort, so the service is really wonderful. GO's recognized us from the previous year and welcomed us back! The food is always good, and there are many options for children that are not your typical fast food type options. The GO's that run the Kids Club came and asked me for suggestions for my picky 6 year old, and were happy to make an effort to see that she had something healthy to eat!!! We absolutely love the way that the Club Med staff involves the children and the adults in the shows. This involvement makes the whole vacation more of an interactive experience so that you leave feeling like you made friends. My husband and I did yoga with Stefani most mornings and then walked on beach for about an hour before settling into our choice of tented beach chairs. The Beach Boy was always there when we needed him. If you tell him up front the frequency that he should visit you, he will make it happen!
The resort is beautifully maintained. The family club room is large enough for our family of four. The children's room is spacious with its own television. The separate bedrooms make the whole experience that much more relaxing. At night, I could read in bed while my children watched a move. Of course, the night time activities are all child friendly, so we weren't even in the room very much!
I can't speak highly enough about this resort. We love Club Med in general, but Club Med Ixtapa is really special!
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Ixtapa Pacific Hotel
- Club Med Ixtapa Pacific Hotel Ixtapa
- Club Med Ixtapa
- Club Med Zihuatanejo
- Zihuatanejo Club Med
- Ixtapa Club Med
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the wonders of Mexico during your stay at Ixtapa Pacific. A heavenly Mexican hacienda-style all-inclusive family resort nestled between the Sierra Madre mountains and the shores of the Pacific Ocean. Travel to Club Med Ixtapa Pacific with your family and enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation in spectacular beachfront sceneries. A hassle-free stay for you, an adventure for your kids: practice your favorite sports, indulge at the Spa* or relax on a lounge chair on the breathtaking beach while your children are entertained at Club Med's world-famous Children's Clubs with dedicated activities and sports for children and teenagers, for each age group, and all coordinated by qualified and enthusiastic professionals. Already one of the best family resort for those traveling with babies, this environmentally-friendly hideaway also offers activities for adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Club Med Ixtapa Pacific reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.