“Great Delivery Service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Emilio's Pizza

Emilio's Pizza
Paseo de las Garzas local 2 y 2a | Centro Comercial Ixsol, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Mexico
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 71 Restaurants in Ixtapa
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Manitoba
“Great Delivery Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Wonderful having pizza delivered to your door in 20 minutes, hot and delicious and I love my pizza! You won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2014

toronto
“not sure what all the hype is about”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

for 2 yrs I have been hearing Emilio's this Emilio's that and Emilio's expensive and best pizza and ribs so I thought I would take some friends out and splurge
we had the greak salad and quite frankly the best salad I have had in ixtapa but it went steadily downhill from there
the special bread was soggly basically untoasted French bread with sauce and cheese
both pizzas were undercooked and had to be sent back
the ribs were swimming in sauce a great portion but should be for the price..they were also like mush
would I go back yes but only for a salad
LOOK AT YOUR BILL THEY INCLUDE 15% TIP ON EVERY BILL

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Regina
“Not sure about this place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

The best food is the pizza. There isn't many items on the menu and it is a little

This place is suppose to have the best pizza around. The menu is very small and the food is pricey. I guess if you are the only ones in the place that might be a clue.
Tried the food on 2 different occasions because people were telling us it was so good. We found it average.

Visited March 2014
hamilton
“great service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Food was ok. Wine was great. Service was the best we had in Ixtapa. We were a little late so we ended up by the pizza oven so it was quite warm.

Visited February 2014
St. Albert, Canada
“Excellent Pizza, Quick Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

This is our second trip to Ixtapa but we didn't visit Emilio's last time here. Our mistake. Simply put, it was some of the best pizza that I've ever had. I found the service to be very quick on a moderately busy night. As for the price...I wouldn't say that it is expensive here. You get what you pay for, and at very good value here. If you want a $8 pizza then call Dominos! I don't remember what the final bill was but I'm sure that it wasn't much more than $20-25/person, for the meal and drinks with taxes and tip in. That's pretty reasonable for a great meal, regardless of where you eat out. My friend had the ribs, and he couldn't finish them all. Through five days here so far and one week last year, Emilio's has been one of the best restaurants to date that we have dined at.

• Visited February 2014