“Love it” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“Love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

love it here, really couldn't be better.service is always done well and in a friendly manor.
personally i have been going for here for a while now and the food has never ceased to get my taste buds amazed

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Continues to deliver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great ambience, tasty food, attentive staff and good value for money. This is our local restaurany, waling distance from our house and what a wonderful place to have on our doorstep

Heather Wing

Visited December 2013
“Buzzing atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Service very friendly, food good, very good atmosphere. There is a good choice on the menu. I have eaten better food but there is nothing at all negative to say about it.

Visited July 2013
Ascot, United Kingdom
“Slowly going down hill”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Don Beni's used to be a real favorite, however maybe the management has changed but somehow the atmosphere has gone downhill as has the food, hopefully it will pick up again

Visited August 2013
Bracknell
“Don Beni Winkfield - what went wrong?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I have enjoyed some lovely meals in the past at this restaurant so it was with some keen anticipation we decided to have an early dinner last Sunday. Though there was only 6 people in the place (at 5pm ish) the waiter wasn't too keen to see us and promptly stuck us in a dark corner by the ladies loo. After requesting a seat in the main area we were presented with a pair of dog eared menus to peruse. The plastic tablecloth was stained with candle wax and I noticed that the levels of cleanliness had declined, especially on the loos.

We both chose the same starter, prawn salad and shortly after we were presented with said salad which to be honest didn't look very appetising. The prawns were the frozen kind smothered in seafood sauce with a slice of very flaccid tomato as garnish plus a fanned slice of avocado. In the past you got half an avocado at least.

Mains was seafood pizza for me and pasta for my sister. I couldn't finish it - overlooked and very cheesy.
My sister didn't finish hers either. The pasta was in her words, slobbery with too much sauce. For this plus 3 soft drinks I paid £43 but certainly left no tip and I don't think I will be returning for some time to come. Shame, as it was a nice place to eat. By the way they also play rather irritating rock music as well while you eat.

• Visited September 2013