“Wonderful for me and my needs.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Senorina B&B Spa

Casa Senorina B&B Spa
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Barra de Navidad
Casa Senorina B&B Spa
Save Saved
You added Casa Senorina B&B Spa to your Saves list
Corner Veracruz and Michoacan S/N, Barra de Navidad 48987, Mexico   |
Hoodsport
“Wonderful for me and my needs.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2011

Great hospitality, Food has style and taste, for thoes of you interested steak night is Saturday. The pool is almost all to myself most of the time, the beach is 1/2 block away. The building is full of stained glass, The stair case is marble and makes a couple of curves you asend wonderful woodwork inside. Outside has the appearence of Moorish Architecture. The building is surounded with a high wall and the water featurs subdue the outside noise fairly well.
The continatel breakfast is good with good coffee, fresh squesed orange juice, cerial, milk, bread and fresh fruit.
With only a few rooms things are never crowded. There is spa that will help you relax or improve your disposition.
This in not a large all-incluvise which is delictiable for me.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Manchester
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2010

This is a lovely 8 room hotel in a great location only one block from the beach. The pool area is beautiful and was very peaceful when we stayed in April. The staff are welcoming and efficient. The hotel is very clean, feels safe and is beautifully decorated in a Moroccan style. The hotel offers massage and beauty treatments and has free wireless internet. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2010

Nice meals, nice rooms, beautiful pool, very clean, Been to alot of places in Australia but Casa Senorina is by far the best place I have stayed at. Hospitality plus!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2009

We stayed here with a family of five for the Christmas for over 2 weeks.Our kids ages were16,23 and 12.There was plenty to do as we were in town yet one block from the beach for good swimming and body surfing.
The folks at Casa Senorina are so attentive and helpful with your every need,whether it be something to ease an upset stomach or by giving us Christmas decorations to make our room more like home!Cristy and Enrique and their family were all so amazing,it was like being home.We miss them and hope we can return one day to enjoy their company and all those amazing salads and food around the pool.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2009

Stayed at Casa Senorina with my husband our 23 year old daughter and her friend. Comfortable rooms, lovely pool and friendly and helpful owners (especially when my husband and I were ill). Had a couple of treatments in the beauty spa nextdoor - very convenient and good.

• Stayed July 2009
Berthoud, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2009

We stayed for only 1 night in Nov '09 - but would have liked to stay longer. Very friendly and accomodating owners and staff. We had a deluxe room which was a good value, large and very comfy. Wi-fi was available in all rooms. Beautiful grounds, hotel and swimming pool - the high walls create a bit of an oasis. We were late to breakfast and missed out on most of the fruit and such, but dinner was outstanding, we had the best fish filet and shrimp ever. We will most definitely stay at Casa Senorina the next time we're in the area. Oh, and our little dog was welcomed as well!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Hoodsport
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2009

I travel 6 months out of the year in Mexico ,Guatamala, Belize and Honduras and I keep comming back to Casa Seniorina. The hospitlaity, pool and food are my enjoyments. I don't do the bars in town so most of what I am looking for is right here. The beach is 1/2 block away and when it calls it is but a short walk. I will keep comming back twice each year for extended stays.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled solo

Been to Casa Senorina B&B Spa? Share your experiences!