“Perfect choice for stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi

You added Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi to your Saves list
Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot No 67 Sector 19 | Plot # 67, L-3, Sector 19, Navi, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai (Bombay) 400705, India   |
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Pune, India
“Perfect choice for stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I have had good experiences at Royal Orchid Pune and Jaipur....so again tried Royal Orchid during my Mumbai trip. As usual, this also turned out to be equally good...good hospitality, courteous staff, good food...etc. etc..

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ChetanTewari, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Dear Sir,

Thank you for staying at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Navi Mumbai and sharing your valuable feedback with the Trip advisor community.

I am delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and found our product and services up to your expectation.

We thank you for your support and patronage and look forward to having you with us on your next visit.

Warm Regards,

Chetan Tewari

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Bangalore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I am a regular customer of Royal Orchid Bangalore and to be true I love going there with my family.
Few days back while planning my trip to Mumbai, I though of giving a chance to "Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi" hopping that may not be better, but it would be at par with any of the three Royal Orchid properties in Bangalore.
But I was proved wrong from day one.
Stayed there for 3 nights and here is the list of issues in the series I saw them:
* Bad Location, just next to truck terminal.
* Un-Clean rooms. Specially the washroom. The tissues were dirty, WC was not clean, water tap was not clean, towels were not clean.
* Horrible dinner. We started our dinner with bad taste and ended with hair in our food. And to make it better caught throat infection after this meal.
* Tasteless Breakfast. And to be precise, we were thinking how can anyone spoil the taste of simple "Chutney" served with dosa (Indian Pancake).
* Sleep disturbing service. When asked for a change in the room, firstly showed a room on smoking floor, which we didn't take, so they said they will get back to us, and here they were at around 11:00 PM while we were asleep. And the guy on phone didn't even bother to check if we were sleeping.
* On asking manager (Room Service) about dirty towels, he said they have no idea as they out source it. One of the best response I have ever heard.
* List goes one with small issues like towel with a hole in it and stink in the room.

Room Tip: Don't go by the name, see for yourself and only then book it.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
ChetanTewari, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience faced by you during your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback about the quality of room and hygiene has been taken up with the hotel housekeeper and we have initiated steps for improvement. I was also concerned to note that the quality and taste of food was not up to your expectation and the same has been discussed with the chef.

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly on our standards and advice higher levels of guest satisfaction.

On your feedback about disturbance caused during late night, the staff has also been sensitized to attend the guest complaints promptly and provide regular update.

Do let me know about your next visit Navi Mumbai by writing to me at gm.rocnm@royalorchidhotels.com and I will personally ensure a great experience for you.

I would request you to not to hold this experience against us and give another opportunity to serve you way on your next visit to Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Navi Mumbai.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

The experience in this hotel was really memorable. I stayed in Royal orchid central for a longer period of time and it was like home away home for me.
The staff in this hotel are doing extremely commendable job including all reception, housekeeping and food service staff. The staff at the front desk are prompt and courteous.
The food quality is really good and so as the taste. the chefs are very interactive and suggestive including services staff.

I would recommend this hotel to every traveler to stay once whenever they visit Navi Mumbai.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

ChetanTewari, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Navi Mumbai and sharing your valuable feedback with the Trip Advisor community.

We are glad to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and have found our product and services upto your expectation.

It is our constant endeavour to ensure customer satisfaction and your words of appreciation makes our efforts worthwhile.

Me & my team look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Navi Mumbai (New Mumbai), Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

I had come down to the hotel for lunch along with my family on a festive occasion .... it was amazing experience. Having perfect start with various coolers when you get seated to amazing deserts....(Still remember Diplomatic pudding..!!!)..... Management was very kind... the director himself came to our table to ask if everything is going fine.... the cook came and asked if there was any feedback and how they can improve....overall management is very concerned about the guests coming to their hotel.... in all it was an amazing experience and would recommend all my friends which I have already started doing..!!!..Keep up the good work ROC..... Cheers..!!! :-)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Trip advisor community.

We are delighted to note that you had a wonderful time with us. We constantly strive to provide our guests with a memorable service experience and I am happy to note that we were able to deliver the same.

Your generous words of praise have been shared with the team for whom it will be truly inspiring.

I look forward to welcome you to Royal Orchid Central Grazia on your next visit to Navi Mumbai.

Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stay regularly in this Hotel. The Hotel, Rooms and the Food is very good. I was upgraded to the Club room and the room was Fabulous. The breakfast and Food is great. The Ambience and the Staff are also very good. Will Continue to stay in this Hotel. Great Value for Money

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
ChetanTewari, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are glad to know that you had a comfortable stay with us and found our food, product & services up to your liking.

Hope to see you again on your next visit to Navi Mumbai.

Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Even though I was staying away from family I always felt like I had a big family at the Royal Orchid. Each of the staff members (from the housekeeping staff to the food service including staff at the reception desk and the managers) left no stone unturned to make sure that my stay was pleasant, memorable, and comfortable. I was parked there for 3 weeks and each day I got royal treatment and was treated like an integral member of the Royal family. The morning breakfast was scrumptious, delicious, healthy, and full of choices. The breakfast crew were friendly and always had a smile on their faces despite having to put in long hours. In sum, I would say that I had an awesome time and a wonderful Diwali. My plan is to stay again at the Royal Orchid when I make my next trip to India.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Ms.Aparna,

Thank you very much for choosing Royal Orchid Central Grazia during your recent visit to Navi Mumbai and for sharing your experience with Trip Advisor community.

It is heartening to get such reviews and we are delighted to note that you had a memorable stay with us & found our product, facilities and services outstanding.

The team was overwhelmed to read your kind words of appreciation and we thank you for sharing such inspirational compliments on Trip Advisor.

We are grateful for your support and patronage of Royal Orchid Group and look forward to having you with us on your next visit to Navi Mumbai.

Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

i have stayed on 2 occasions and both the time, i had a very comfortable stay. The rooms are good and spacious and most importantly clean. The Staff is commendable especially Ms. Amrut Kaur @ the reception, Mangesh in the Restaurant & Mr. Alok n Gaurav I had a wonderful time. Kuddos to the management headed by Mr. Chetan Tewari, General Manager. Yes, some improvement in the F&B would be a value enhancer.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
ChetanTewari, General Manager at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Mr. Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Navi Mumbai and would like to thank you for sharing the feedback.

We are delighted to note that you had a wonderful stay with us and found most our service and facilities up to your expectations.

Me & my team look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Chetan Tewari

Been to Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi? Share your experiences!