Overall a good base for gaining access to the the sights of Cornwall, accommodation was very nice
Things that could be improved upon are the wifi, as after paying £10 (plus an extra £5 per device) , we discovered that we had to connect via a lead which did not fit our tablets, got our money refunded but wifi was important to us.
Was told the bar had unlimited wifi only to discover it was limited to 30 minutes; we ended up going to another lower rated park up the road for free unlimited wifi
Surely as a 5 star park this should be a standard
On our second visit to the bar we were asked to use the restaurant bar, where the prices had shot up, hence we didn't go back again
We also had no bread knife, the gym was very small and basic and the tv did not have a menu
Such a shame really as if it wasn't for these silly matters we would of definitely considered coming back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the picturesque fishing village of Padstow, the idyllic shopping town of Wadebridge, and the British Surfing capital of Newquay, we provide the ideal location for any holiday agenda. Offering both Short Breaks and Weekly stays in our luxury 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 bedroom Self-catering Lodges both family holidays and romantic getaways are just a click away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Retallack Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Retallack Hotel St Columb Major
- Retallack Hotel Cornwall
- Retallack Resort And Spa St Columb Major, Cornwall, England