I had a four night stay here for Christmas with 4 adults and 2 children in a 4 bed Trevone lodge. It was incredibly well equipped for children with stair gates, potties, high chair etc and also had a great amount of pots, pans, glasses etc. probably the best equipped self catering accommodation I have stayed in.
There is a nice restaurant with good food, a swimming pool which is lovely and warm and a flowrider to learn to surf. There is also a nice looking playground but we didn't get to use it because of the weather. There aren't many more facilities on site but nearby is Padstow, Newquay, The Eden Project and lots more so is a great place for a week away with the children.
The lodge was very comfortable, extremely warm and I can't recommend it highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the picturesque fishing village of Padstow, the idyllic shopping town of Wadebridge, and the British Surfing capital of Newquay, we provide the ideal location for any holiday agenda. Offering both Short Breaks and Weekly stays in our luxury 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 bedroom Self-catering Lodges both family holidays and romantic getaways are just a click away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, LateRooms and Priceline so you can book your Retallack Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Retallack Hotel St Columb Major
- Retallack Hotel Cornwall
- Retallack Resort And Spa St Columb Major, Cornwall, England