“Awesome experience for me and my family” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aventurec

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tlapacoyan
Aventurec
You added Aventurec to your Saves list
Carretera de Tlapacoyan _ Martinez de la Torre Km 4 Piedra Pinta, Tlapacoyan, Mexico   |
Sydney Australia
“Awesome experience for me and my family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Aventurec has everything you could expect from the perfect place. It’s like visiting a little paradise where all around is green and wonderful. Food is delicious and abundant. The staffs were kind at all times and willing to help you to enjoy your adventure. What I enjoyed most was the walk from the top of the hill down to the river to start rafting. What an amazing experience watching my young kids having fun with their grannies as this river has different levels for all ages. I was very scared watching my mum jumping from the high hill using the flying fox and realising that there was no escape for me I had to do the same to save my honour… I would recommend this trip to Tlapacoyan to all my mates from Australia. Have fun and all the best.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Aventurec, Gerente at Aventurec, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Claudia thank you very much for your feedback. It was nice to have you visit and we are delighted that you will enjoy the beautiful AltoFilo section. We are pleased that the people of far too greatly values our rivers. We hope you will come back to visit, many greetings from all staff Aventurec.

Solo

Been to Aventurec? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Aventurec

Address: Carretera de Tlapacoyan _ Martinez de la Torre Km 4 Piedra Pinta, Tlapacoyan, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Central Mexico and Gulf Coast > Veracruz > Tlapacoyan
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 2 Specialty Lodging in Tlapacoyan
Aventurec we specialize in Rafting and nature activities. We have different packages and offers for you to choose an adventure for you! We are in the paradise of the nature reserve Filobobos, Veracruz. We have cabins in the wilderness, rappelling, horseback riding, zip line, climbing wall, kayak courses, pool and best of Mexican cuisine! ... more   less

If you own or manage Aventurec, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.