Stayed a day in march. Area is very secluded and beautiful if you want some peace and quiet. I have no problems with the room or anything of that nature but the manage or owner and the employees were cold and had attitudes like we were bothering them and they were doing us a favor. I only went there cuz they offered a groupon deal and it seemed like they treated us like second class as soon as I showed the coupon. Manager just took my coupon and said coldly my room
Was upstairs. No hello or thank you. I had to ask him when breakfast was served since our coupon had it included. Coupon said we paid for deluxe room with fireplace but we were given a smaller room without fireplace. Would have complained if I wasn't so tired from a day of snowboarding and managers attitude made we wonder if I should even say something. We crossed paths with 4 employees all of which never said hi or even acknowledged us. Nobody offered us help when we were looking for there poolroom. Breakfast next morning was the same. Girl that worked there made all of us feel like we were bothering her. No smile like all those people you see that hate their jobs. We were told we couldn't sit where we wanted just so she didn't have to walk an extra 3 feet . We were so nice and said thank you every time she brought something only to be brushed aside with not even a smile or a your welcome. Food was garden variety continental breakfast with made to order eggs but not worth the 8 dollars. For the cherry on top, they didn't even thank us or ask how our stay was when we left. It's a beautiful charming place filled with ugly rude employees. Too bad. Will never recommend it or go back. There are so many places with better service in the tremblant area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near lac simon , log wood auberge with 16 roms and 4 suites all equiped with jacuzzi and fire place(10 rooms)Outdoor SPA and massagesfrench cuisine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Auberge Couleurs de France reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Couleurs De France Hotel Duhamel
- Auberge Couleurs De France Duhamel, Quebec