“Surf & Turf ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 320 Restaurants in Puebla
Cuisines: Mexican, International, Contemporary, Continental
Good for: Doing business
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Beautiful Mexican contemporary style restaurant, offering the best in Mexican and international cuisine.Extensive buffet for breakfast every day from 6:30 am to 11 am. International buffet for lunch, Monday to Friday from 1 pm to 5 pm.Dinner a la carte.Sunday Brunch from 1 pm to 5 pm Enjoy our terrace with view to swimming pool and gardens!
“Surf & Turf ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Simply terrific! Well done chef and team!
The meat was perfect and the shrimp was amazing. Good wine and food with a nice bossa nova atmosphere.

Miguel P, Gerente at La Fonda, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
I would like to say thanks your great review for our traditional food and our mexican gastronomy. We are working for you and our guests.

Best Regards

Mexico City, Mexico
“Delicious mole I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stayed at Marriott in Puebla. This restaurant is located in main building of the hotel. They provide "International food", but I strongly recommend to eat mole. Mole is mexican traditional food in Puebla. Each restaurants provide different way. Most of them I ate were strong taste for me, but La Fonda prepared mild and flavorful. If you are new to mole, I strongly suggest you should try there.
Also, I recommend a drink, that is " Naranjada". This is also mexican common drink, which is a fresh orange juice diluted with natural water or sparkling water. They really sqeeze real orange which is very fresh and tasty.
Their service is also good. The manager always looks to all the customer,our weiter Cesar was very helpful and friendly.

Visited February 2013
Juan E, Manager at La Fonda, responded to this review, May 27, 2013

Best Regards

Juan Fco. Espinosa
F&B Asis. Manager
San Rafael, California
“Great Chiles en Nogada”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The best chile en nogada I've ever eaten. Made fresh right there while you wait. Nice looking restaurant and it's been there for 60 years. Also had some mole poblano, which is excellent.

Visited October 2012
Sebastian G, General Manager at La Fonda, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Craig T,

Thank you for your review and comments about our restaurant!

I am glad you enjoyed Mexican food and in particular, Puebla's gastronomy.

Sebastian