“Beautiful Oasis within a Busy Historical Center” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa de Los Dulces Suenos

You added Casa de Los Dulces Suenos to your Saves list
Casa de Los Dulces Suenos
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Bartolome de las casas 261Centro CP, Morelia 58000 , Mexico   |
Ranked #30 of 65 Hotels in Morelia
Chicago, IL
“Beautiful Oasis within a Busy Historical Center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2008

I haven't seen this listed in any English-speaking guide or web site. I'm tempted to keep this secret to myself but it wouldn't be fair!

We found this place by accident as we were exploring the old Templo de San Francisco in Morelia's historial city center. As with just about everything within Morelia's colonial central area, it has a non-descript front but it looked so clean and inviting, luring us inside to take a peak. We liked what we saw so much that we decided to check out of our previous room at another hotel and check into this old, restored family mansion.

It was clean, quiet and spectacularly decorated in rustic Mexican style. No, this isn't the Hyatt, but I'd stay at this place before I stayed at a Hyatt anyway. It's got much more character!

The staff was professional and courteous. I needed travel arrangements for another excursion and they conveniently had someone on staff to help us with our plans.

It's got a great location as it's behind the Templo de San Francisco and is only 4-5 blocks from the main cathedral. I've stayed in many hotels in Morelia, one of my absolute favorite cities in Mexico -- and this is certainly at the top of my list now.

Stayed December 2007

Solo
Travelers also viewed these Morelia hotels
Casa Jose Maria Hotel
Hotel de la Soledad
Hotel de la Soledad
#2 of 65 in Morelia
4.5 of 5 stars 197 reviews

Been to Casa de Los Dulces Suenos? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Casa de Los Dulces Suenos

Address: Bartolome de las casas 261Centro CP, Morelia 58000, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Central Mexico and Gulf Coast > Michoacan > Morelia
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #30 of 65 Hotels in Morelia
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Casa de Los Dulces Suenos 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Casa de Los Dulces Suenos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Casa de Los Dulces Suenos, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.