“A Little Disappointed” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Howe, Texas
“A Little Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We picked this restaurant from the reviews we had read here on Trip Advisor. We were really disappointed, to say the least. We had reservations for the evening and were seated outside beside the other restaurant next door. The atmosphere was very noisey and pretty close to the street. I would rate the service as slow at best since my wife never got a second margarita she ordered and I had to ask for a glass of iced tea three times before it ever showed up at our table. I ordered a filet mignon that tasted great but was tough for the price. Some friends of ours that went with us were also disappointed with their meals. Their steak was tougn and chewy and the ribs weren't very tender either. The one bright spot of the evening was my wife's stuffed chicken breast that she said was the best she ever had! Sadly, we will probably not go back to this restaurant. It's just way overpriced for the quality and service you receive.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Allamuchy, New Jersey
“Very good but not great.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

The food was good, but lacked scenery or ambiance. I would eat there again but not rush back. On the upside is typical Mexican fare.

Visited October 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“We should have gone sooner!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Heard about Habanero's from Pablo our Concierge at the Hilton a few months ago. We did not make it there but this time we did. Habanero's service and food was excellent. The selection of fish is wonderful. Since we visit Cabo four times a year we will be back dining at Habanero's very soon.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Prescott, AZ
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We walked to Habanero's for an evening meal and we're quite pleased with our food and the service. We got an appetizer of tuna with a chile aioli on a fried rice cake that was mouth-watering. I got the parrot fish filet on a bed of sauteed vegetables. Wow!! My wife got a seared tuna entree. Not as good as the parrot fish. Key Lime pie for dessert topped the meal off very well. Great place to eat.

Visited October 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I recently visited Cabo with our 2 good friends for our 10-year wedding anniversary and had a most amazing meal here. Habanero’s is located in San Jose, which was very close to our hotel. We had spent a few days during the week in Los Cabos, but really wanted something a bit more authentic and less touristy. This place hit the spot. The food, service and tequila were incredible. It was exactly what we were looking for to celebrate our 10 years of marriage. My husband commented that he’d return to Cabo to have a meal here. I agree completely.

• Visited October 2012