“overpriced” 2 of 5 stars

Type: Golf Courses, Sports
Spokane Valley, Washington
“overpriced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

9 holes done twice does not make it an 18 holes course.There are some really good 18 hole courses for same $

Riverside, California
9 attraction reviews
“A Pleasant Surprise !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We spent a week at this wonderful hotel in February. I found the front desk very helpful, proffesional and engaging. I had a great view of the hotel, and ocean. I was in room 1439. The only drawback was that the street in front of the hotel is very loud and this rooms door opens up into it and was a bit noisy in the morning and late at night.

The rooms are very clean, and are designed very well. There is a HUGE tub to bath in and relax. The cable or stations they had was sufficiant and I was able to watch a few movies. The bed was a bit hard, but I've never found a soft bed South of the border. I really wish these nicer resorts could invest in some "heavenly beds". Also, we only had a single room, a cofffee pot would have been nice to have.

The staff, waiters, were ALL amazing and they are constantly busy cleaning or fixing, or trying to assist. I have never found a hotel so well run. Even the pool guy was great !

The hotel was within a 10 minute walk to markets or eateries so you have options. My room didn't have a kitchen, but the 2 bedrooms do have one. I would DEFINITELY stay at this hotel again. I loved it.

Visited February 2013
Evansville, Indiana
“Cheapest golf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

If you can get a rate of $50 this is a great place to play in Cabo. Usually not crowed. If you don't mind playing 9 holes twice

Visited February 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
6 attraction reviews
“Fun and challenging course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great service and a fun 9 hole course that you play twice to get in 18. The shuttle from the Grand Mayan will bring you over and we walked back both times we played. There's also a workout facility, pool, and restaurant that GM owners can use, but we didn't. We pay $50US to play any GM course so I'm not sure of what public prices are. We looked into some other courses and they were over $100US so we only played here.

Lansing
5 attraction reviews
“Nice 9 hole course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Right in the area and not crowded. Rental of clubs available and reasonable price. Offers discount rates in afternoon.