“Good Lunch” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cuervo's House

Cuervo's House
Blvd. Mijares 101-A Kitty Corner of the Fireman Station, San Jose del Cabo 23400, Mexico
+52 624 142 5650
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. The Cuervo family welcomes you with personalized service, offering the most reasonable prices in the area and delicious Authentic Mexican Cuisine. Now serving fresh coffee 7:30 am Full Breakfast from $4.95 Includes fresh OJ or coffee. Great Lunch Deals! $ONE DOLLAR BEER until 7:00 pm.
Fishers, Indiana
“Good Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

My wife and I have walked by this place many times, and finally gave it a try. Small and on a busy corner by the bridge taking you to the new marina. Service was good and prices were very reasonable. Our lunch was enjoyable and a good value. We will be back!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Texas
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

1st time @ The Corner Bar & Restaurant. Great breakfast, good value, very friendly family run restaurant. All homemade. Definely will be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great for a light lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

On the corner of Benito Juarez= East Cape Road and Blvd. Mijares next to the tequila liquor store that sells small bottles of Damiana, not far from a taxi stand. About 6 tables, good service, excellent carnitas tacos and shrimp tacos with choice of 5 toppings; cold beer. Our second visit, loved by our guests. Average $7 USD for 5 tacos, 3 beers and a lemonade for the 4 of us.

Naples, Florida
“Great place...Do not miss!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

In a town loaded with good restaurants this is one not to miss. Small with sidewalk seating makes for great service. Jorge, a member of the family , insures that the drinks are perfect and the food is first class. He is a rare host who bends over backwards to make your experience memorable. We had the Mexican platter which was nicely prepared and plenty for two. We will be back. You should too.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Traveler of Mexico for 25 years claims best fish taco ever eaten! And he was right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are here in Cabo on vacation for my birthday, and my best friend joined us for the weekend to celebrate. My husband has been traveling all over Baja for 25 years would would not let my girlfriend go home until she had an authentic baja fish taco. We had had trouble finding one so before we left to take her to the airport we googled "best fish taco in cabo" and this is one of the places that came up. We are are so glad we chose this place. This was the perfect way for her to say goodbye to Mexico. Jorge the owner and his family welcomed us with smiles and bought us the menu. My husband and friend ordered the fish tacos and I ordered the carnitas tacos. Each order came with three tacos and a beer for $7.50 US. As he was about to take the menu I noticed the margaritas and decided I might like one. Jorge suggested the cucumber margarita and my friend and I figured nothing sounded so perfect. We turned to look at Jorge make our drinks and we could see him make each one with great care. We really felt like he was putting love and into each drink. When we had our first sip we were both blown away. AMAZING!! Not even going to try and describe it but will say it was hands down the best drink I have ever had. Our food then came out. Jorge bought us 5 small dishes with various salsas and coleslaw for the fish tacos, onions and cilantro for the carnitas tacos. As soon as we bit into them we all swooned. They were quite simply the best we have ever had. The carnitas was so unbelievably flavorful. We called Jorge over and my husband had to tell him after traveling to all parts of Mexico on different surf trips over 25 years that these were THE BEST FISH TACOS he has ever had. I know I have raved on here but as this was the end of my friend's trip we feel we had the ultimate Mexican experience. As we sat there Jorge's wife was feeding their baby and we just lapped up what mexico is all about. Family, food and love. Honestly, you will not be disappointed by going here. You will only get the best of Mexico.

• Visited April 2013