We returned to Bel Air for the second year in a row. We had a wonderful time, again. There were some inconveniences (only 1 restaurant open during our stay, pools not heated) but, overall, just a welcoming and warm stay. The concierge, Aaron, and the front desk employee, Charly, both remembered us from last year, which is pretty amazing. Housekeeping services are perfect. Hotel is SOpeaceful, and we fell asleep to the sounds of crashing....thunderous..waves. We woke each morning in time for the sunrise and enjoyed complimentary coffee and pastry. We took advantage of two for one happy hours, and walked to other locations for meals. We couldn't be happier with the accommodations and service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When the place is the right one, the energy flows spontaneously. Bel AirCollection ® Resort & Spa Los Cabos offers you an exclusive and sophisticated holiday in a unique environment where the desert meets the Sea of Cortes giving you the opportunity for contemplation and meditation with 175 yards of spectacularly beautiful beach.Located only 15 minutes from the airport, in the master planned resort community La Jolla in San José del Cabo. Bel Air Los Cabos is the perfect place for a world-class holiday either for couples or families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Playa Del Sol Los Cabos
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo