I agree with most of the reviews below. This place is so nice! Maintenance and customer service and friendly greetings seem to be top priority. I wanted to add - the little grocery store and deli they have here was all we needed. So I never had to take the $5 taxi ride to the Mega. The other thing I didn't understand from reading the reviews earlier, is that there is a great little strip mall type place right across the street. That includes our favorites Ten Tu Taco, and my 13 yr old's favorite gelato place, we didn't try the other places, but they looked good: a sports/bike rental place, a Gloria Jean's place for frufi coffee, a "natural food" restaurant, a deli/wine place, a jazz restaurant, a "forchetta" nice looking restaurant, a Spicy Tuna sushi joint we will try tonight has great reviews on TI, and Gene Simmons' Rock 'n Brews. So, those places are very conveniently close if you don't feel like going out to town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort is an award-winning resort that features an award-winning spa, Paz. This resort also has a purpose built, $15 million wedding chapel, Corazon, that overlooks the resort out to the Sea of Cortez. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo